You do a battery pull at least once a week.
    Your friends know what you really mean when the word "ducking" appears in a SMS or email.
    Instead of saying f*ck you, you say duck you!
    Whenever your friends say they have a problem, regardless of what it is concerning, you automatically reply "Battery Pull."
    You have no more than three third party apps on your BB because you don't dare drop below 14MB of free memory.
    You have nightmares about the hourglass.
    You delete your SMSs immediately after reading.
    Your friends frequently receive messages in Jiberish and are able to understand them.
    When people see your phone they go "Its so cute!" like they were talking about a puppy. (This happens to me a lot idk about anyone else)
    You love the fact that your phone is no bigger than a RAZR and it can do everything the Curve can do without making you look like a geek walking around with a graphing calculator.

If you have any other You know your a Pearl owner if.... please contribute them!
    11-11-08 06:28 PM
    Well you have a bad experience with the Pearl LOL.
    I always re-read my text before sending. And more than 5 third party apps. I do battery pulls often though LOL
    11-11-08 06:31 PM
    I actually really like my Pearl but it took me a while to get use to it first.
    11-11-08 06:37 PM
    That made me laugh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 06:43 PM
    I have only had to do one battery pull had my phone a month guess I'm doing something right.
    11-11-08 06:48 PM
    Rarely ever have a problem with mine. I love the 128MB (total) memory... not to mention the 4.6 OS!

oooh lala
    11-11-08 06:52 PM
    I have over a dozen 3rd party applications, a couple themes and after a battery pull I am at 21 free file. Memory optimization is key...
    11-11-08 06:56 PM
    Your friends know what you really mean when the word "ducking" appears in a SMS or email.
    Whenever your friends say they have a problem, regardless of what it is concerning, you automatically reply "Battery Pull."
    You have no more than three third party apps on your BB because you don't dare drop below 14MB of free memory.
    Your friends frequently receive messages in Jiberish and are able to understand them.
    When people see your phone they go "Its so cute!" like they were talking about a puppy. (This happens to me a lot idk about anyone else)
    You love the fact that your phone is no bigger than a RAZR and it can do everything the Curve can do without making you look like a geek walking around with a graphing calculator.

If you have any other You know your a Pearl owner if.... please contribute them!
    Have you been spying on me? I love my pearl but I'm sure it's sick of me calling it a ducking nitch. I can do a battery pull in my sleep... but that's only if I don't wake up in a cold sweat from an hourglass nightmare.
    11-11-08 06:57 PM
    Lol! I can do a battery pull one handed while driving. It seems like in the car is where I have to do the battery pull most of the time. Im also sick of saying shes hot and having it show up as ages got.
    11-11-08 07:55 PM
    I have over 30 3rd party apps. Can run on only 5mb memory without losing logs etc. I do a battery pull about once a month. I have an 8130 with the AllTel os. Seems all is pearl users are all over the board here. I love my pearl!

11-11-08 08:12 PM
    Lmao that was great!! I've had my pearl 8100 since April and ya just described it to a T lol

11-11-08 08:57 PM
    Why Battery Pull PEOPLE? SOFT RESET IS GODS INVENTION!!!
    11-11-08 09:00 PM
    A battery pull works better than a soft reset. If you don't wanna pull your battery than do a double soft reset...
    11-11-08 09:05 PM
    Why Battery Pull PEOPLE? SOFT RESET IS GODS INVENTION!!!
    Once it freezes you have to take out the batt!
    11-11-08 09:07 PM
    I haven't been able to get soft reset to work on 4.5.0.89?

The rest of this is me too! I have quite the love hate relationship with my lil pearl.

11-11-08 10:30 PM
    I love the "its so cute" haha. With the colorball when I have it on disco I get that often. Then I look at my phone and think.. Aww, you are cute!

11-11-08 11:09 PM
    -- you check your file free status 5-6X a day, and soft reset depending on your reaction at least once!

-- u delte your event log 4x a day

-- u feel sorry for clueless curve users with spinning hourglasses and 11MB file free

-- you have negative/mixed feelings about the "flip"
    (we still love you u Bob!)

-- you CANNOT delete your CB launcher icon, u realize its only like 64kb and it looks cool on the dock!

:P
    11-12-08 07:29 AM
    Lmao nice!!!

11-12-08 07:47 AM
    um coming...
    11-12-08 08:01 AM
    Loving my pearl
    I handled the curve for about 1hr but decided to stay w/my pearl.
    11-12-08 08:31 AM
    I have the 8110 Pearl which goes no lower than 21, usually hovers around 24 most of the time. I got it in July, only pulled the battery twice so far.
    I went through the memory optimization and have had no problems. I have two 3rd party apps keep messages ,calendar and task items for 30 days
    I love my pearl.
    11-12-08 08:45 AM

This is silly. If you follow the instructions for memory optimization, you won't have these issues. You won't have to check your free memory all the time, you won't have to worry about how many apps you have on your Pearl (I have way more than 3), you can train suretype to type whatever you want, and if you pay attention to what you're typing you won't send jibberish. I rarely need to do a battery pull nor soft reset.
    11-12-08 09:28 AM
    ... it can do everything the Curve can do without making you look like a geek walking around with a graphing calculator.

LOVE this! I don't like the bigger BB's. They look ridiculous, IMO, so I stick with my pearl... And you're so right about typing "ducking". LMAO!
    11-12-08 09:33 AM
    This is silly. If you follow the instructions for memory optimization, you won't have these issues. You won't have to check your free memory all the time, you won't have to worry about how many apps you have on your Pearl (I have way more than 3), you can train suretype to type whatever you want, and if you pay attention to what you're typing you won't send jibberish. I rarely need to do a battery pull nor soft reset.
    Woooooooo Wooooooooo.....

The party pooper police has arrived.
    Last edited by arose4me7305; 11-12-08 at 09:39 AM.
    11-12-08 09:34 AM
    This is hilarious that describes me and my pearl to the T...and maybe I'm just slow but I tried that memory optimization several times but I get lost somewhere and things don't work out. lmao
    11-12-08 10:24 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD