Hi everyone!
    Ok, when I originally registed my bb witht-mobile etc. and they sent my service books etc. I had 2 yahoo email accounts set up. On my hne they both appeared with the Y! icon. Well I was trying to master the art of downloading music playlsits to my phone and was having problems. I realized I never formatted my media card. So, I used the desktop manager to do a backup of my phone..thinking this would save exactly how it was. I then proceeded to format my card an then use the desktop manager to add the last back up. When it was done everything was changed..my broswer icon was gone the tzones icon was gone..and my Y! icons. SO I called T-Mobile and he sent my service books and all that stuff reappeared except insted of having my Y! icons it now just has a pic of a letter eith a globe by it. I asked him about this and he said he can't fix it. I do not have the internet service on my phone only t-mobile unlimited email because thats what I mainly need it for. He SAID that my account was orginally set up incorrect and that now it is set up correctly and i will not be able to get the Y! icon unless I have the t-mobile internet/browser feature added. Thats i kind of hard for me to beleive and this guy seemed kind of flakey so I was wondering if anyone knows this to be true or might know otherwise?
    Last edited by yorastagirl; 07-27-08 at 12:32 PM.
    07-27-08 12:26 PM
    Since you stated your last questions wasn't answered, I want to make that a false statement

I believe he is telling the truth about your account being set up incorrectly and may have had you getting the internet, maybe even free. Now it's fixed and you more than likely will not get it back. Is the symbol that important, hehe?

Remember you can always send the service books yourself. Go to your carrier's BIS website and then it should have a link to 'Send Service Books'
    08-02-08 09:43 PM
    mine did this, but sorted itself out after a while
    08-05-08 05:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD