Wife just got a new 8130, same as mine. One odd thing I noticed right off is that in the applications her icons are showing wrong for the application it says it is for. Her email that is with our dsl provider shows the yahoo icon. My email is from the same place and my icon is the envelope with the little globe on it. This same yahoo icon is on other things that are not yahoo either. When I got mine it was mailed to me from Cellular South and I activated it myself. Hers was bought in the Cellular South store and they activated it. I find it odd that she has any yahoo icons at all since when I got mind I had to download yahoo. I got mine about two months ago. I have done battery pulls, uninstalls and reinstalls of yahoo and yet the icons remain unchanged. Any ideas of what could be going on here?
    06-27-08 04:38 PM
    This is very peculiar indeed and I have not come across this problem it before so I think it may be a fault of some sort and a replacement may be required.
    06-27-08 04:48 PM
    Don't know about the other stuff but I am also with CS and Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Search were preloaded on mine.
    TP
    06-27-08 07:52 PM
    Thanks for the replies. My thinking about yahoo being on hers and not mine is that it might have been a refurbished. Having never had a refurbished I'm not sure if they come in a sealed box. The clerk did open it infront of me. But if your came with it preloaded then it must be an instore thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD