Hey guys when I type certain words out and you want a certain letter to go in and it will not what do you do the word is in the dictionary it just not want to go in the way it supposed to. I am trying to figure out why it is doing what it is.
    Lisa
    06-01-09 01:07 PM
    I'm a little confused, are you saying you have entries in your custom dictionary that are incorrect? If so go into Options --> Custom Dictionary and menu --> delete the ones you don't want.
    06-01-09 01:19 PM
    Well it is like this it is when you want to put a new word in like wrestling it somes is very hard to get that r in some words & I get really frustrated sometimes that is what I was meaning & I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
    Thanks,
    Lisa
    06-01-09 02:42 PM
    You can click the left menu key and use multitap and click on check spelling and ad to dictionary.
    06-01-09 03:17 PM
    Well it is like this it is when you want to put a new word in like wrestling it somes is very hard to get that r in some words & I get really frustrated sometimes that is what I was meaning & I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
    Thanks,
    Lisa
    ok I get it now. Yeah, that's a pain. If you're using suretype you sometimes have to backspace, hit the letter you want again, scroll down to get the device to grab it. This is one of the reasons I'm thinking of upgrading my bb. I have a strong love/hate relationship with suretype. sometimes I can type extremely fast, and other times I type in complete gibberish.
    06-02-09 07:23 AM
    I love the Pearl alot I am just frustrated sometimes with the Suretype & at times I fly on it other times not LOL. Yeah I am waiting til Verizon comes in then really considering big time upgrading LOL.
    06-02-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD