Ok so i droped it and a white screen came up for about 2 seconds and then turned off...
    and i cant get it to turn back on!!!!!

ive done about 20 battery pulls, taken it out and left it out overnight, taken the sim card out and reloaded the OS and it still wont turn on!!!

and i had also put 5 new themes on if that helps...

does anybody know what i can do? or what could be wrong with it? sometimes it just vibrates too! and the led light is always flashing...there must be some life left?

Thank you!
    Last edited by ReelQT; 02-19-09 at 02:25 AM.
    02-19-09 01:59 AM
    Probably screwed up the motherboard would be my guess. You could try getting it replaced thru insurance but you might have to pay a small fee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 04:28 AM
    Did you get it wet, or anything else? I work at a wireless store, and when I see white screens come up it's usually liquid damage. It's rare that a blackberry won't come on though, so that must have been quite a fall...
    02-19-09 08:36 PM
    Do you get calls on it at all? Possibility that you might've cracked the LCD, which can be replaced with parts available at cnn.cn. If you can't dial out or receive calls, odds are you now have a nice paperweight.

With the lights flashing,you might be getting messages that you can't see to read with a busted screen. Another possibility to check, can you hook it to a computer and see if DM is still reading it. How old is device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 09:49 PM
    The white screen is a blown LCD...you can buy parts but unless you know what you are doing just call insurance and pay the 50 bucks for a new one...save yourself the hassle plus they should get a new one out to you by tommorow
    02-20-09 12:36 AM
    i have not gotten it wet...and im not sure if a new screen would fix it cause i cant make outgoing calls...and i could do that with my eyes closed when it did work...so im not sure if its JUST the screen. itd be great if it was...i think ill try it just in case though

oh and yes the DM reads it fine...

Thank you all sooo much!
    02-21-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD