First of all I`d like to say Hi! to all users since I`m a new guy at the Blackberrry world and forum.

And now I have a few questions about setting Blackberry.
    I have a 8110 Pearl on T-mobile Croatia and I`ve upgraded to OS 4.5.
    My problem is that I cannot seem to get html to work on emails regulary, I sometimes get html emails but most offten don`t. I`ve searched threads on site and did everything I read about but still no progress.
    I have resent service books, set all email accounts to show as html, did a quick pull. Like I wrote, I sometimes get html emails but more often just colored screen and pointer just goes verticaly down or up.

Also I read that 8110 users manage to use Youtube to watch videos which I can`t. It loads in player and pops message saying the address is wrong.

First two days that I used Blackberry seemed sooo complicated but now, after awhile, I`m completely hook on it and I just want everything to run smoothly, and that`s why I need some professional help with setting my 8110.
    04-22-09 06:53 PM
    BoltBrowser.com
    It's a full featured web browser that will let you watch YouTube videos, and do a whole lot more. Tons better than the Blackberry Browser, and IMHO, better than Opera Mini.
    04-22-09 07:19 PM
    Mathiias, thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try.
    But with emails, still no progress.
    04-23-09 05:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD