I am a long time Bloackberry User. I have the Blackberry Pearl. For some reason my calendar does not synch wirelessly. It has been an ongoing problem.

• I have changed device (3 times).
    • We have deleted and recreated my profile on the BES.
    • I have updated all the device software.
    • I have checked every single address in my contact book to make sure the contact has all the requred information and no unallowed characters.
    • I have done the same for the calendar entries.
    • Our IT people have checked the permissions and all are correct.

I am on the verge of throwing the device out the window as it is so frustrating. If there is anyone out there who has expereienced a similar problem or knows the solution. PLEASE. I BEG YOU. Help. Thanks.
    06-18-07 05:39 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

After all that, did you check to make sure wireless sync for the calendar was on? Go to Calendar / options / wireless synchronization

Also, albeit the recreated your account on BES, when doing so, you should do a 'yes' to delete the statistics (when removing the account from BES!). If this still fails, then, delete the CICAL from service books...
    06-18-07 06:38 PM
    Hi Guys,

I have a similar problem with the Blackberry. Current setup is:

BES v4.1.4.15
    Exchange 2003 SP2
    8100 Pearl (and other phones all same problem)
    Wireless Sync ON

The Problem is:
    Email Sync 2-way is ok
    Calendar: BB -> Outlook 2003 ==> No Problems
    Calendar: Outlook 2003 -> BB ==> FAILS

Any help would be greatly apprecaited. As a further note, this is my first BES installation as per their instructions - which took me bloody 8 horus to install! So please be kind on the Blackberry terms.

EDIT: Things that were working was added.
    12-05-07 10:39 PM
    Argh, ok, I guess I cannot post links - Guess you will need to do a search in the blackberry.com website for Doc ID : KB02466

So where do I get the mentioned files?
    12-05-07 11:06 PM
    Doc ID : KB13407

This outlined the issue with CDO.dll NOT being registered. Well, this CDO is registered on both the BES and the Exchange server. Downloaded the CDO from a DLL repository and still does not make any difference.

I get the following error from the BES Log File:

[30000] (12/06 21:23:16.561):{0x118} [Alarm::ActivateAlarm] Queuing alarm: <N/A> | BlackBerry Messaging Agent BESSERVER Agent 1 (Application Event Log on BESSERVER) | 12/06/2007 21:23:16 (AFFF4EF8) -> {john@mycompany.com} Synchronize() failed: ERR_FAIL, Tag=30131
    12-06-07 04:35 AM
    So where do I get the mentioned files?
    This is only required if version 3.5, otherwise I was informed that your carrier was able to supply you with this file, or otherwise they will just force you to upgrade to 4.5.

Anyhows, just continuing posting just in case someone else is having the same problem - to which I bet it is a simple switch that I didnt enable!
    12-06-07 04:40 AM
    I work on a help desk and we are having the same problem. this is on a pearl. We remove him form the BES and sent a new passkey and it still will not sync just the calendar. It is one wat only. When I go to the options for wireless sync it is on no but I cannot change it.
    01-02-08 02:18 PM
    I am having the two-way issue with an 8820 and Outlook 2003. Argh

lrb
    06-20-08 11:52 AM
    Try Office Accelerator, it will sync your Outlook Contacts, Calendar and Todos wirelessly to your BlackBerry without needing Exchange or BES.

oawireless.com
    05-24-11 05:48 PM
    Hi Guys,

thought I would post this as I had a similar problem. My scenario was:
    Box 1: SBS 2011 with Exchange 2010 SP1
    Box 2: Standard 2011 with BESx 5.0.3

Calendar was not working either way, like all of you, I had ensured that my CDO.dll's were registered and all that gumph. Solution is to change the CDO to EWA (exchange web access) through this KB: KB20157 (sorry I cant post links yet without creating more posts) this is my first here...

Hope it helps!
    11-28-11 03:37 AM
    I have a 9720 and have never had any problems before with previous phones but cannot get my diary/calendar to sync with my phone and am going to throw it out the nearest window. want to stop wireless sync but can't, please help oh clever blackberry folks.
    06-06-12 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD