Finally, not by necessity, but. For the record setting 7th time in under 2 months, I have wiped my phone...0i guess that's what I get for trying to sign up for the facenook pin exchange on my pearl.. The most frightening thing you will ever see is the "Wiping" screen and it's progress bar....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 07:11 AM
    Finally, not by necessity, but. For the record setting 7th time in under 2 months, I have wiped my phone...0i guess that's what I get for trying to sign up for the facenook pin exchange on my pearl.. The most frightening thing you will ever see is the "Wiping" screen and it's progress bar....

Not necessarily... Girl friend going thu pics and sms is pretty scary!
    02-28-08 07:15 AM
    you've wiped your phone SEVEN times?!?!?!

By ACCIDENT??!!??

dude...not to point the finger..but could that be operator error rather than software issues?

-db
    02-28-08 07:18 AM

So you're saying the Facebook application caused this? Dang wiping has to be the worst process ever!
    02-28-08 08:13 AM
    This is the first wipe that can be blamed on my error.. Just a reminder, DO NOT FORGET YOUR TRUSTED KEYS PASSWORD! I will fully admit this happened because I was an ***, but if you want proof the others were not my fault, just search for posts I made.... Does it help to know that half of my job is to crash software?

02-28-08 08:48 AM
    Facebook is sooo not worth it. "/
    02-28-08 09:13 AM
    Not necessarily... Girl friend going thu pics and sms is pretty scary!
    How about pregnant wife going through videos in media player...?
    02-28-08 09:17 AM
    Facebook is sooo not worth it. "/
    look up the blackberry pin exchange for facebook. then if you want, check me out on facebook (seacrh chris grant new jersey st johns) and you will see why it made sense to me.. 500 or so friends, and i legitimately have met/KNOW every one of them, so anything that helps me stay in touch or get in touch with old friends is great, its one of those personal things that i do not expect you to understand..
    02-28-08 09:45 AM
    How about pregnant wife going through videos in media player...?
    HIDE THE FILES GUYS!!!
    02-28-08 09:49 AM
    Chris I feel for ya buddy. You definitely are our wipe & reload king now.

02-28-08 11:31 AM
    Thank you, thank you, so the crown is the data cable, and my ceptor will be a bricked blackberry!

02-29-08 07:27 AM
    lol lol

i don't know what's funnier...
    girlfriend/pix
    preggie wife/videos
    or chrisgrant/wiping sessions

lol

You guys keep in entertaining... as if being a crackberry addict isn't enough :-)

As for the Facebook app... i can't stress enough on how the app is not stable!

I myself got a warning from the Telus rep who I bought my phone from saying his phone starting acting up the moment he started using Facebook (ofcourse he got to trade in his phone for a newer one and figured out why)...

Anyway if you want to use facebook i highly advice using the mobile version. Make it your homepage... it might be a pain-in-the-a$$ however it definitely minimizes the headaches.

Also recommend removing the facebook app if you have already installed it.
    02-29-08 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD