Ok. This is sooo Mind-boggling and I've been trying to figure it out ALL day.
    So for starters, my phone model is a Blackberry Pearl 8120 from T-mobile. I have an Acer netbook, so i installed the Blackberry Desktop Manager off of Blackberry's website. I previously had v.4.6, and it worked before. I have uninstalled DIFFERENT versions (including v.4.6) about FIVE times today. I even made sure all of the registry files were deleted and everything. This v.4.5 downloaded without any issues. Another thing is When I CONNECT my Blackberry pearl via USB, my PC recognizes it. I already checked the serial port drivers and updated them and everything. When I open the desktop Manager, it says it's "Connected" at the top and everything. Although, the bottom of the desktop manager doesn't say a pin and there isn't a MENU bar at the top. My issue is that whatever I click on the Blackberry Desktop Manager, will not work. The cursor will change and the button will be highlighted when the mouse is over it, but no matter how many times I click it, it won't do anything! I've looked at forums,troubleshooters, and posts. Please Help. I just want to upload some .alx file themes that I downloaded. P.S. I don;t have the Internet service on my Blackberry, so I don't want to use OTA links. Thanks so much and God Bless ya!
    02-02-10 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD