Hey guys and girls. I just got the new BB a few days ago and I have been browsing the web to see what this phone is capable of. Anyway, i have a few music websites that I go to that normally have download links that i can click on (the websites use programs such as zippyshare, zshare, mediafire, etc). These are links that appear in blue and if you click on them they take you to another page. However, when I go to click on these links, they take me to another page that is blank.

Furthermore, sometimes the links don't even show up on the webpage. I don't know if you guys know what Imeem players are, but they are basically a music player on a website with songs on them that you can play--this doesn't show up either. I would think the BB would show the download links for me to download considering it has a memory card and can store music. I'm completely confused. Thanks you guys.

P.S. If you want an example of what i'm talking about, a site i go to is rnbtrackz.com. thanks guys. any help would be much appreciated
    02-16-09 11:35 AM
    this isn't exactly a desktop browser. you can attempt enabling javascript in the browser options. or you can try using opera mini or bolt browsers, but this isn't an intense website mobile device. your best bet is to see if those websites have mobile versions.
    02-16-09 01:39 PM
    Also make sure that you're browser (if you're using the built-in) is set to "Blackberry", not "Internet Explorer" / "Firefox". I couldn't download anything before I noticed that, but afterwards I've download everything w/o any problems.
    02-19-09 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD