My wife and I both have BB pearls and it is almost impossible to send pictures to each other! If I try 20 times it might maybe send! What can I do to fix it? She wants a new non BB phone!
    03-22-09 08:12 PM
    hi jtrav - i did a search on this for you and heres wat i found - posted for you:

I had the same problem sending MMS to my mom, who has AT&T, and my BF, who has T-Mobile. What I do now is send the pictures as an email to their MMS email address and they get them fine.

Example:

The MMS address for AT&T customers is:
    "mobilenumber"@mms.att.net

see if this way works for you. good luck!
    03-22-09 08:36 PM
    It may have to do with your carrier. Have you thought of sending her the pictures through BBM? And is it just between you two or everyone? I'd bet its something to do with your carrier service. I could be wrong but that's just my opinion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 08:37 PM
    also jtrav - do you have data plans for both of your bb's?
    03-22-09 08:43 PM
    I have the same kinda prob bt I cnt get sms txts 2 the east coast. My carrier alltel can't figure it out bt nev had the prob wit uscellular. Gota b the carrier
    03-22-09 08:43 PM
    It has nothing to do with the BlackBerry as far as I know... when I used to visit areas that had a lack of service, I noticed that MMSs used to take awhile to send, if they managed to send at all. But I live in an area with strong service and my BlackBerry has, for the last year, been able to consistently fire off MMSs efficiently with no delay or failure. BlackBerrys are very capable of sending things like MMS, so chances are it has to do with your service or signal in your location, not the device.
    03-22-09 08:46 PM
    I have a data plan she does not. It will not send or receive even with 4 and 5 bars of edge service! We also try to send to other carriers with no luck.we had no trouble with Motorola phones! My guess is we both need 5 bars on a clear day
    03-22-09 09:44 PM
    I have the same kinda prob bt I cnt get sms txts 2 the east coast. My carrier alltel can't figure it out bt nev had the prob wit uscellular. Gota b the carrier
    ...the carrier. I have Alltel also, and the tech support rep told me that there was an issue with receiving photos via MMS. She said that they were working on "fixing it", but couldn't give me an approximate time. HTH
    03-23-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD