it took like 30 sec to load picture and sometime it just freeze , BTW i got it last week
    02-06-09 06:49 PM
    these devices are great, but much like a home computer they come with programs that many of us dont need, so what I woudl recomend to do is look at your App list..........decide wich ones you are not going to use........and get ride of them

allso if you are a first time BB user these devices are trully great, but even they have limitations it could be very possible that the pic your trying to load might be just a bit to big
    02-06-09 06:52 PM
    I recommend upgrading the OS, download and install the OS in the stickes of this forum
    02-06-09 07:38 PM
    mine was really slow loading pics after i upgraded the OS.

But then it gets faster...

i think it spends a bit of time scanning the pics on the media card as well as making thumbnails and this is what makes it so slow initially
    02-08-09 09:13 AM
    Yeah, especially if you have a lot of pics on your media card, it'll be slow to load them. I've always had trouble with this! I just delete pics that I don't want anymore about every week to help speed it up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 09:22 AM
    Make sure your device memory, found in media options is set to 15MB. This should help greatly. Also if you've named the file your looking for, use the explore option and you won't have to wait for thumbnails to load.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD