I have a pearl 8130 and for the last few nights it has erased my call log and all my txt messages!? Even new messages that I haven't read yet?! Can anyone help?!
    03-19-08 03:08 PM
    Go to Options>Status and check your file free amount. If it's too low, your logs and messages will be auto deleted to make room. You can go to the FAQ on how to free up memory if it's low.
    03-19-08 03:12 PM
    03-19-08 03:21 PM
    LOL..Geez Sunkast, do you have that post saved as a template somewhere? I was trying to follow my own advice and hunt through the FAQ to find links, but ...alas...I became lazy.
    03-19-08 03:23 PM
    Do you have an sd card ? If not get one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 03:25 PM
    I have a bunch of documents ready to post. People don't seem to know how to search before posting a new topic that has been asked a million times.
    03-19-08 03:45 PM
    Werewolf phone?

Seriously, as keen as these phones are, I wouldn't be surprised if they did other things while we slept.

Hmmm....I may change my phones name to "tachikoma".

Dm

03-19-08 10:03 PM
    The same thing happens to me and a bunch of other people. Vzw tried to tell me it was one of the apps that I downloaded, but since I cleared out some things I haven't had it happen again. We'll see if it happens to the new one there sending me.
    03-19-08 10:27 PM
    Like Sunkast said, we same this same question asked 20 times a day all with the same answers.

03-19-08 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD