Hello fellow members!

I was just wondering, who exactly sells the Pearl 3G currently? Is there anyway I could purcahse it from a Canadian carrier and get it shipped to the US? I don't really care if its connected to a carrier, I just want the device!
    05-22-10 10:22 PM
    Hello fellow members!

I was just wondering, who exactly sells the Pearl 3G currently? Is there anyway I could purcahse it from a Canadian carrier and get it shipped to the US? I don't really care if its connected to a carrier, I just want the device!
    everyone delayed selling them for some unknown reason. when WIND in canada gets the unit it can be unlocked and used with tmo @ 3G - same band. too bad the powers to be are screwing the pooch on this, lots of people want that device.
    05-23-10 12:04 AM
    I was speaking with a employee form virign mobile and they told me it will go on sale this friday the 28th. It will have a sim card spot. if you go to virginmbile.com you can find the info about it.
    05-26-10 03:55 PM
    Australia is selling it... Telstra. Black and Purple colors.
    05-26-10 04:14 PM
    I hope Verizon gets this phone soon and I hope it gets the black/red color!
    05-26-10 04:17 PM
    I was speaking with a employee form virign mobile and they told me it will go on sale this friday the 28th. It will have a sim card spot. if you go to virginmbile.com you can find the info about it.
    Oh, a SIM card slot... that's good. I wonder what colors they will get?

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 'Coming Soon' at Virgin Mobile Canada
    05-26-10 04:24 PM
    Telus just put it on their website today, although it is only currently available, it is the cheapest of the big 3. Telus 3 = ATT
    05-28-10 04:36 PM
    Oh, a SIM card slot... that's good. I wonder what colors they will get?

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 'Coming Soon' at Virgin Mobile Canada
    When I asked the virgin employee htey siad right now only in black.
    05-29-10 09:35 PM
    Went in to a Telus store yesterday and prepaid for my Pearl 3G. They said they will have pink ones in store early this week and black ones are to come in later in the week or early next week. Looking forward to it!
    05-30-10 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD