Hey guys,
    I live in montreal and i was wondering whether you know any places that fix blackberrys?? My pearl's screen has gone white, the phone is still working but i can't see anything. Fido doesn't know how to fix blackberrys and since im not a rogers customer, they can't help either!!!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    05-27-08 06:07 PM
    Hi -

Did you try doing "The Amazing Battery Pull" yet? While your phone is turned on, remove the back cover and pull the battery out. Leave it out for 30 seconds, then reinstall it. This is one of the first lessons I learned on the CB boards, and it's worked every time.

If that doesn't work, then run, don't walk, over to the "How to reinstall the OS on a Nuked Blackberry" class - it's Lecture 12 in the Blackberry 101 Lecture series.

Oh phooey - I can't post the url until I have enough posts under my belt.....go to the ?Newbies section up at the top right and you'll see the BB 101 Lecture Series in the drop down list.

Hope this helps...
    Good luck!
    Tamara
    05-30-08 10:13 AM
    This happened to me, I tried everything and that includes reloading everything! I used my warranty and got sent a new one
    05-30-08 06:27 PM
    Same thing happened to mine. I was told the LCD went out and was given a new one under warranty. Good luck and I hope you are still under warranty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD