OMG!!! This phone is so crazy awesome and perfect for me!!! I can't thank Cellkraze.com
    http://www.cellkraze.com/blackberry-...ss-p-3116.html
    enough for great service and FAST shipping. Very happy customer and I definitely
    would buy another Blackberry from their company!!

Very good build quality, manufactured in Hungary... no problems at all.

This particular 9100 would be a great ladies phone with the white exterior,
    and the pinkish lavender backlight keypad. This is a *ahem* girlie phone.
    If anyone else has the white 9100 and can confirm the color scheme that I have,
    please do!!

It is a right on the money BlackBerry for me, and I have picked up the
    SureType method in less than one day, since I was a previous Pearl owner.
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 12-28-10 at 11:24 PM.
    12-28-10 10:44 PM
    Ahh, not necessary to think of it as a 'girlie' phone. I'm using a Style, which many call a 'girlie' phone, but suits me just fine. The Style keyboard is so much roomier than the Tour/Bold. I've known plenty of guys that loved the Pearl form factor. I've seen the white version, and a purplish LED makes the keyboard a slight lavendar tinge. Take it, enjoy it, make it yours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 10:51 PM
    wow that is insane looking, good for you. what carrier is that made for, I thought only wind and cbw shared the same band, some other part of the world?
    12-29-10 11:13 PM
    what os you packing?
    12-29-10 11:19 PM
    Hey Kurt!! I am so crazy excited and addicted to my new phone. Gosh... it is perfect!!
    Words cannot explain how cool it looks... its just right, it compliments both the
    fierce and femme sides of my nature! LOL. The US carriers better hurry this
    color out to all the ladies!! I need to bbm, text and email constantly, and this
    phone is amazing for all of that.

Its a foreign model, so its not 3G. Unbranded, with no carrier splash screen. It is
    made to sell in India, but I think most world phones are not branded, because people
    buy the phones outright with no 2 year contracts.

Again, big props to CellKraze! Abe went out of his way to ship fast to me! Its my
    second phone from his company, and he is very reputable. I am considering getting
    another 9100 as a back up, because it was a nightmare when my Curve stopped
    working.
    12-30-10 09:00 AM
    Hi Denise - I am glad you like the phone and when I read the 'tmo' in the ad I was shocked. sucks re the lack of 3G, for me I am never going back to edge, 3G is just amazing. I have to laugh, the only difference between your current pearl and this one is the color? what a chick move! lol
    12-30-10 10:48 AM
    This white pearl has a much better build. The black one felt weird to me. Yes, I am that superficial!

12-30-10 12:42 PM
    what os you packing?
    OS 5.0.0.604

Is that it? LOL

12-30-10 12:51 PM
    I will try to get a better photo tomorrow since the first one is so blurry.

12-30-10 01:18 PM
    White looks good on the pearl. I think I might get a housing for it
    12-31-10 08:10 PM
    Here is a much clearer shot of my Pearl.

12-31-10 09:38 PM
    How did you manage to get one without any gap between the screen & keyboard? Every non-dummy unit I've seen has it including the defective one I'm waiting to exchange.
    01-01-11 09:56 AM
    How did you manage to get one without any gap between the screen & keyboard? Every non-dummy unit I've seen has it including the defective one I'm waiting to exchange.
    I really caught a lucky break to get a good quality build with the white Pearl. The
    black one I have does have the gap, and that's why I could never really be totally in
    love with it... and, I think that black is a guy color, so I'm glad I was able to get my
    white Pearl.
    01-01-11 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD