hello i have major lag on my BB flip 8220 . i tried to delete unused apps. I think i deleted something that was needed to operate smoothly because then all it would do was just sit and think. after I performed a back and restore to a file from when i got the phone now i have lost all my settings, photos, ringtones, ect.... but the phone is working and still suffers from MAJOR lag with in its self and while in the browser. This is my first BB/pda type of phone,and it is a bit over wheleming at times because I consider myself somewhat "up to speed " with technology? I am so beat by my phone, it wins. please help someone,anyone
    Would it be best to trade in my phone for a differant model of blackberry???
    03-14-09 11:55 AM
    your title and post seem to be different questions...as far as OS updates, the very first post in the forum has that info. there are other versions you can find by searching.
    as far as a different model or phone, I think it's laggy and I'm not a fan. if I could, I would prefer a different phone. I've tried OS .151, .180, .209, .222 and .236. some are better than others. I've been running .236 since the guy posted it. it's ok, but it's laggy and the phone is sadly underpowered.
    03-14-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD