The title says it all. I just dont understand what the program is used for..
    07-13-08 09:30 PM
    It is just like any other messenger program, just for bb users only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 09:32 PM
    Oh.. so useless :-/

BTW Jenay.... You always respond to my 8130 questions first.. lol .. do you live on this forum or something? How do you do it
    07-13-08 09:37 PM
    I only use it to send my fiance pics b/c for some reason it's easier that way for us instead of MMS or emailing them.
    07-13-08 09:38 PM
    POST #1 for me !!

BB messenger or "pinging" is FREE. Not everyone has FREE texting, so this is essentially FREE texting from one BB to another BB.
    07-13-08 09:39 PM
    I only use it to send my fiance pics b/c for some reason it's easier that way for us instead of MMS or emailing them.
    How do you send pictures... I cant send pictures with mine I thought MMS was doesnt work with the pearl 8130
    07-13-08 09:40 PM
    Oh.. so useless :-/

BTW Jenay.... You always respond to my 8130 questions first.. lol .. do you live on this forum or something? How do you do it
    Lol. You would think huh? I just happened to log on and see this...

I use my bbm a lot actually. I keep in touch with people from cb, and friends who have blackberries. I don't use any other messenger apps, so I find bbm useful.

07-13-08 09:45 PM
    MMS works with every BB...Sprint doesnt support MMS which is why you cannot send MMS and "The pearl girl" is with Verizon hence she can send MMS.
    07-13-08 09:46 PM
    MMS works with every BB...Sprint doesnt support MMS which is why you cannot send MMS and "The pearl girl" is with Verizon hence she can send MMS.
    Well that sucks..
    07-13-08 09:48 PM
    It's just another potential time waster. But isn't most of BB anyway?

07-13-08 09:54 PM
    BB messenger is a great way to talk instantly with your friends that also have berries. It helps keep me unbored at work.

07-13-08 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD