between OS 4.5.42 and OS 4.5.37?

i dont know which one i should upgrade to...

also, can i use desktop manager 4.3 to upgrade to these OS's?
    long story short, i cant figure out how to properly install 4.5, the desktop shortcut isnt there after installation.

i have the beta 4.6 desktop manager though, but i already tried to use it to upgrade to 4.5.37, but it didnt work right, i waited 2 hours with my bb connected on desktop manager, so i just unplugged it from my computer, and it didnt do a thing to my bb.

any help would be great.
    07-04-08 05:58 AM
    OS 4.5.42 is good...
    07-04-08 07:40 AM
    yeah, i heard some issues with 4.5.37, but i havent heard much about 4.5.42 so yeah lol
    07-04-08 03:16 PM
    I know this is different from what everyone else is saying, but I had .37, and had no problems at all. i installed .42 and things just felt qwerky so I went back to .37 and still running great! I will wait til the official ATT release to upgrade any further I think, but who knows. I love having the newest stuff, so I dont know if I will be able to not install the next one i get my hands on.
    As far as the desktop managers go. I installed them with 4.3 just fine and tried it with 4.5 now and that worked too. 4.6 was way to buggy for me and didnt sync right.
    07-04-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD