Ok so i recently got the Xplayer from all the good things
    i heard about it. One problem it wont let me access my
    music. My music is on my micro sd card and xplayer wont
    let me get to it. Can anyone help me out? Oh and i heard
    you can watch movies on it to. Any truth to that?
    05-08-08 01:23 AM
    I founf xplayer a step backwards to media player on BB. The only plus from what I see is it lets you setup playlist. Movies skip but play fine on media player in BB
    05-08-08 05:10 AM
    I have xplayer and I am able to access my SD card through the menu when the xplayer is selected. Go to add file, then menu, then scroll down and hit back, then menu scroll down and hit back until you get to the media card. you should have several folders there. I.E music, pictures, ringtones, videos.
    05-09-08 10:43 PM
    I've never tried movies on xPlayer, but as said above, they do play fine on the BB media player.
    05-10-08 09:57 AM
    Hi,

You need to add file manually from the XPlayer. One of the thing ilike about it it's very stable. It plays very fine all the supported media files compare with the built in player where sometimes the respond is very slow when you press any key command

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 10:01 AM
    Ok so apparently its a trial version and i need to register. Unfortunately i cant because i dont have a BB datapackage because my currents service provider is a D-bag. So i can get the verification code but it asks for a PIN: Where on earth do i find that thing?
    05-13-08 12:09 AM
    so I have a Sprint 8130 Pearl, i downloaded xplayer again today, yes I had it before as a trial, I got a new code and registered successfully, I am able to see everything on my memory card and it loads into the program however I am unable to either see or hear either movies or songs through anything from handset to bt headphones. the reason I decided to DL again is I heard that you could watch your movies and listen via bt headset which is a BIG plus for me and something I am unable to do through bb media player which for everything else I think is great. any idea on why xplay wont play anything?
    05-22-08 04:26 PM
    Hey, I'm trying to try a demo and I do not know what the verification code is? Can you help me?
    10-28-08 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD