I want to know what are the pros to the BB data plan besides the BB messanger? i am tried to enhance my BB usage. im getting addicted and i wouldnt mind a little more addiction when it comes to my blackberry (my baby!) im sure a lot of you crackberry users can list a bunch of pros maybe a few cons? i dunno

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 08:28 PM
    Email and the internet available on your BlackBerry. A BlackBerry is just another phone without the data plan.
    04-01-08 10:42 PM
    Agreed with BigPete!

04-01-08 10:44 PM
    Yeah might as well get a flip phone, if you don't want the web.
    04-01-08 10:45 PM
    Surfing the net! E-mailing! why would you get a BB without a data plan???? That's pointless.
    04-01-08 10:45 PM
    oh I forgot. Google maps is a big one for me.

04-01-08 10:49 PM
    A data plan is a must...

04-01-08 11:10 PM
    Oh man you are NOT yet addicted til you get a data plan.

I had mine for a whole month w/o a data plan. Was just using wifi and I thought it was enough but I was wrong. When I got my data plan 3 days ago, I'm sure I was using my BB atleast 50x more a day than when I was just connecting through wifi.

Go get it. You'll see what I mean.
    One major PRO is that all apps (that need to connect to the internet) will work. Most of them don't work with just a wifi connection.

04-01-08 11:34 PM
    I was always one of those "I'll never get a BB.... that's stupid. Why would I need a BB?" types..... Then I got one...

A data plan is a must for the endless email/web surfing/IM application/weather/map/etc/etc/etc that you will wonder how you ever lived without.
    04-01-08 11:47 PM
    Definitely the email!!! Couldn't live without email!!
    04-02-08 12:28 AM
    I know everyone touched on a data plan, but I am not sure if you are talking about your Sprint specific plan being labeled as a "Blackberry Data Plan"

I am pretty sure in regards to sprint this is what tells sprint to allow you to access email services as well as sprint specific blackberry apps homepage or power deck as they call it.

Hope this helps a little
    04-02-08 01:32 AM
    Data plan is a must. JHASS mentioned above that if you don't have a data plan for your bb you might as well go get a flip phone. I couldn't agree more.
    04-02-08 07:31 AM
    Email, Maps, BB messenger, viigo..... etc.
    04-02-08 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD