Hello, how do i send pictures through messages? i try but then it brings me to my contacts? which is empty? cause i dont have a clue?!!! Will this be my circle of peeps cause im a alltel carrier??? that i also havent figured out how to set up yet?AAARRGHHHHHHHh!!
    04-16-08 11:03 AM
    If you have no contacts, you need to enter them in your BB. Have you done this?
    04-16-08 11:07 AM
    If you have no contacts, you need to enter them in your BB. Have you done this?
    is this the same as my address book? cause i have a whole boat load......its just every once in awhile when trying to send stuff it tells me my contacts are empty......NOW I was just reading up on how Alltel doest allow or cant(whatever) send photos through messages,(which is news to me) only email...is this why it tells me my contacts are empty..........
    04-16-08 11:30 AM
    Yes. You would need to add email addresses for your contacts (individual people) in your address book for them to show up when you go to send a pic. It is almost like a filter. It only shows the contacts that you actually have email addresses for...not your whole address book.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-08 02:33 PM
    Typical procedure is to open the media icon, open the pictures, select the picture, hit bb button, select email picture, hit ok, hit ok again, select contact, add any message you want and hit send.
    04-16-08 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD