I am getting really annoyed now. Memory leaking looks likes is getting worse every day.

Facebook app kicked out months ago, changed Viigo for FreeRange and also kicked out all the other apps I didn' t use. Totally unstripped my Pearl

Actively running only in latest versions:
    -Google Mail
    -Google Maps (Latitude)
    -Google Sync
    -FreeRange

Other apps:
    -Nimbuzz
    -TwitterBerry
    -MobiPocket
    -CaptureIt

I need a battery pull every day now, in less then a day dropping memory from 24mb to <10mb and BB gets really slow.
    Is a total reinstall of OS a thing that might help?
    02-25-09 11:40 AM
    What os? Can't speak for all those apps, but hadn't seen any complaints.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:26 PM
    For me it is Capture It right now. Not bad enough to delete it yet, but you have a Pearl with a lot less memory.

I would try dropping that one first and see what happens. Back it up if you want it back and see what your memory does for a while.

02-25-09 08:31 PM
    I've had captureit for a few os, since .124 resets are few and far between. You sure that's your issue?

02-25-09 08:36 PM
    Running .102
    Will try deleting CaptureIt, thx.
    Other thing I noticed is that the clock time slowly gets behind. I only realize it when it is starting to be 10 to 15 minutes after a week.
    Is my BB going through some kind of depression? I'll take here out today on CB's Birthday maybe that'll cheer her up :-)

Update 9.41 AM GMT+1: No news. Still low on memory and lazy buttons...
    Last edited by samsams; 02-26-09 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Update
    02-26-09 02:11 AM
    samsams, that os was **** on leakage for me. Upgrade to .124 and never look back!
    02-26-09 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD