Just got done putting 4.5 on and, while Empower appears on the applications list, it's not shown when I press the pins button in the mail section. I'm not sure if I even need it with HTML email, but at the same time, I can't find it anywhere.
    08-12-08 08:40 PM
    Just got done putting 4.5 on and, while Empower appears on the applications list, it's not shown when I press the pins button in the mail section. I'm not sure if I even need it with HTML email, but at the same time, I can't find it anywhere.
    MikeT, I'm looking for the exact same answer. After 4.5, Empower know longer works; there's not even an option to enable it. I simply cant find it anywhere. I tried re-installing Empower & I get a message that it already exist. Either way, w/ or w/O Empower, I'm still not getting html mail.
    08-12-08 08:53 PM
    MikeT, I'm looking for the exact same answer. After 4.5, Empower know longer works; there's not even an option to enable it. I simply cant find it anywhere. I tried re-installing Empower & I get a message that it already exist. Either way, w/ or w/O Empower, I'm still not getting html mail.
    Same here, still not getting html. I have the options selected to receive it, but nothing new happens. If we go through the app loader and remove it, does that mean it's gone forever?
    08-12-08 08:57 PM
    Actually, never mind, I just got an html email...all appears to be working well.
    08-12-08 09:07 PM
    I have the exact same problem..no options at all, although the program for 4.5 is installed, I am not getting any html or any empower options. I checked to see if HTML emails was enabled and it was, then I read I should have disabled it if I was going to use empower but that didn't work either...can anyone out there help.
    08-12-08 09:17 PM
    HTML is working fine for me today. It came on about 20 minutes after I got the sevice books resent last night. I have removed empower and don't really see a need for it anymore.
    08-13-08 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD