Would I be better off getting the Spring Pearl or just wait for a few more months hopefully and get the new curve if it comes out. Would the curve be a better phone or is the this pearl that good. What would be the main differecene between the two. And has anyone heard if sprints is ever going to let their BB get the EVDO A internet speeds. If so you think the curve may have it. Thanks
    02-13-08 10:55 PM
    well I'm with verizon and I'm waiting for the curve because the pearls keyboard is to small. I wish they would just release it already I want it so bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-08 11:01 PM
    I have never had a blackberry and really want one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-08 11:03 PM
    Would I be better off getting the Spring Pearl or just wait for a few more months hopefully and get the new curve if it comes out. Would the curve be a better phone or is the this pearl that good. What would be the main differecene between the two. And has anyone heard if sprints is ever going to let their BB get the EVDO A internet speeds. If so you think the curve may have it. Thanks
    They both about the same , just what is your preference.
    Are you ok with sure type keyboard or prefer Full Keyboard?
    Can you wait for the Curve or you want it NOW?
    02-13-08 11:44 PM
    I really like the pearl, does everything I need plus it is small, but think I would probably get the curve if I got the right deal on it if Verizon had it
    02-13-08 11:58 PM
    I went with the Pearl because the Curve is just a tad too big for my hand.
    02-14-08 06:38 AM
    No I can wait for the curve when it comes out. I have never had a BB before so I wait for a few more months its no big deal? As anyone heard rumors of sprint getting Revo A for the BB though. Must not be much talk about because I cant find anything on it or any rumors.
    02-14-08 07:14 AM
    i like the smaller size of the pearl - fits well in my pocket. i really like suretype, too. either way, you can't go wrong. just depends on how long you are willing to wait.
    02-14-08 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD