So recently my phone started doing this weird glitch, which would still show a text that was unopened under the message section on the today theme. I have been using the bberry theme that looks like the iphone, and when I switched over to the actual today theme the message still shows up. I can delete the message and it will still be under the message section. Sometimes I can click on mark unopened and it wil dissappear and just show the little text icon on the phone. I hope this isn't confusing to anyone. Any clues to why it's doing this? I have done the battery pull and that has been getting rid of the message.It doesn't glitch all the time. I think it does it when I get a lot of messages, not sure though.
    11-24-08 05:37 PM
    If you have less than 12000000 file free you need to delete some of your apps and pics. A low memory problem causes some of these types of problems.
    11-24-08 06:09 PM
    I have 13586800, I did clear alot of crap up off my phone. It did do it again tonight. I got a text clicked on it and it still was showing under the messages section on the today theme. I haven't tried another theme yet to see what happens.
    11-24-08 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD