OS 4.5.0.127
    File Free : 16868620 bytes
    No excess applications, just ones that come on device.
    Not many text messages.
    Event log is clear.
    Have done battery pull a few times since this problem has started and hasn't helped any except freeing up more memory.
    I believe the problem started whenever I upgraded to the lastest OS, no clue if that has something to do with it. I have thought about downgrading it and re-upgrading it, thinking that it may have incountered a problem during the upgrade. The phone is under a year old so it shouldn't be anything major and it's worked great up until this. It seems to be getting worse as time goes on though. Basically it's just going pretty daggum slow and whenever I press a button to make the phone light up again it takes about 5 seconds, sometimes more, for the phone to even respond to me pressing a button. I upgraded the OS a few days after it was released and this has been gradually getting worse since then.

Also, for some reason it wont let me start off a call with the * button anymore. This also happened after the upgrade. I wasn't sure if it was something to do with that, probably is though.

If you have any idea what I should do please let me know.
    Thanks
    -Becca
    03-09-09 03:05 PM
    the * key is a 4.5 update change.

you might want to try updating to 4.5.131 the newest os available for the 8130 and see if any changes take place with speed and performance
    03-09-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD