Hello,

I was just wondering is there a way on the 8110 pearl to block your number so when you call others your number won't show..? before i contact at&t to have it blocked.

I know with sprint you just have to call customer service and have them block it. However my s/o said on his phone sony ericson there's a an option to block your number, so i was just wondering if the 8110 pearl have that option.

I just got my phone two days ago, and i haven't really figured everything out yet. So far it's driving me INSANE.

So any help would be greatly appreciated.
    12-03-08 06:06 PM
    Yes. Press the dial button, then menu > Options > General. Scroll down and enable Restrict My Identity.
    12-03-08 06:13 PM
    Yes. Press the dial button, then menu > Options > General. Scroll down and enable Restrict My Identity.
    thanks a bunch! =)
    12-03-08 06:39 PM

Another option for some phone/carrier combos, is to put a *67 before the # you are dialing, and this will block caller ID for that one call.

Side note: what many people don't know, is that you can not block your # to a toll free #. They have a different service, similar to caller ID, but reads all incoming numbers, blocked or not. FYI.
    12-03-08 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD