I was told that in order to eliminate the delay in receiving mail from my MSN e-mail account I can forward the MSN account mail to the e-mail account of my bb 8100.
    I went to the appropiate page at MSN mail and filled in all the required info to set up the forward and then I saved it.

I then received a message on my bb from MSN which said to click the link in the message to confirm that I do indeed want to receive this forwarded mail.

i clicked on the link and waited and waited but it never connected me to the appropiate page to complete the confirmation.

Then I typed the address of the MSN web site and it too would not open.

I am able to visit alot of web sites from my bb but not this one.

I do have the data plan with AT&T.

Any suggestion on what I may be doing wrong???

Has anyone out there been able to establish this mail forward to their bb to eliminate the 10 to 20 minute mail delivery delay????

Thanks;
    bjr578
    11-09-07 04:12 PM
    I had the same problem. copy the link to your computer and send it from there...

-db
    11-09-07 04:16 PM
    Thanks for the reply.
    Would you be able to give me instructions on how to do that??
    Thanks again....
    bjr578
    11-10-07 10:13 AM
    For any one attempting the same thing here is what I did.
    I forwarded the confirmation e-mail I received from MSN from my bb to my MSN e-mail address.
    Once the e-mail was on my laptop I opened the e-mail, clicked on the confirmation link and immediately received a notice that my mail was now being forwarded!!!!!!!!!

Now there is NO lag in receiving all mail on the bb.
    11-11-07 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD