of my very first BB, I ordered the pearl and it's sitting on a fedex truck out for delivery now, can you tell how excited I am? I have been reading tons on this site, but I have a few things I want to know before I even open the box when it arrives today.
    -I am a mom and a business owner, I need alll my stuff in one place, I want to find a good reliable checking acccount type software to keep on my BB.
    -I have appointments and such to keep, does the BB come with a good calendar or can anyone recomend a better one
    -Are there any programs for a mom and business owner like myself that anyone can recomend to me, that would be useful to me.

If you want to toss any other info my way I am open to receiving any good info to help me with my very first BB
    07-09-08 11:07 AM
    Welcome! BB comes with a good calander. You can use Google calander with Google sync to keep your desktop and BB synced.

Viigo is great for the latest news. And it's free.
    07-09-08 11:33 AM
    Welcome to the world of crackberry. I'm sure you will find all of your answers here. As for a financial program, actually there was a right up about those just earlier this week. You might try looking in the blogs archives here on crackberry or on berryreview.com. They even are posting info on a free app on their website today.
    07-09-08 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD