Hello Fellow Crack Berry addicts.
    One quick question.
    I have VZW and they are telling me that I will not be able to have a Family share plan with 2 Pearls on the family share plan. What shall I ask to get them to allow it any ideas??
    Thanks for the reply
    07-09-08 10:06 PM
    I am not with VZW, but that is ridiculous!!

I would threaten to drop their service (if you have been with them for a good amount of time and have a good account standing!)...

Say competitors allow it and you have heard of other VZW customers having it as well...
    07-09-08 10:11 PM
    I don't have Verizon but is their rationale because of the phones being blackberries or what?? That's crazy! I'd take bmcclure's advice and be persistent but nice.
    07-09-08 10:14 PM
    I do have verizon, and to be honest, you most likely talked to someone that did not know what they were talking about. I find with them if you call three times you'll be told three different things. Call them back and ask again, if they still say that you can not have 2 blackberries on the same family plan tell them you will be calling AT&T. Works everytime...
    07-09-08 11:00 PM
    You can share anything BUT a data plan with verizon. You will need a separate data plan for each phone, and there is no way around it. Unfortunate, but true.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 11:02 PM
    I work at VZW and can tell you that you CAN have 2 pearls on family share they just can't share the data plan

07-09-08 11:19 PM
    Hi!

We have. The family share plan with 2 BB's and an additional phone.
    We just said we wanted to keep it.

07-10-08 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD