Hi guys,

I asked this on another forum as well but i had no luck i have recently updated my OS on my pearl and ever since then everything has been really slow. The main problem is though i can not put the volume up when im talking to someone on the phone so i can hear the person i am talking to better, does anyone know why this is?? I was able to put it down but i cant put it up now and so i can barely hear the people i talk to

Is there a way to go back to the normal OS i got my pearl with? Or do you think that my button has gone?

Any help??
    06-12-08 01:26 PM
    What OS did you upgrade from > to?
    06-12-08 01:57 PM
    i upgraded to 4.5 beta i think it was to try out some themes because i couldnt install them with the normal OS which im not sure what it is i think 4.2? is that not the OS it comes with, sorry im noob it was working well untill i started playing around with it .. can i go back to the first OS by any chance?
    06-12-08 02:24 PM
    yes you can go back to the old OS, just uninstall the 4.5 and if you don't already have it install the latest 4.2.0 version and it should ask you if you want to revert back. Otherwise you can use JL_CMDER to wipe and then install 4.2.0 back onto it.
    06-12-08 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD