Ohkay everyone, I'm pretty new to this whole blackberry pearl thing.. and i was wondering how i make a voicemail? so when people call it doesnt just ring then say "atomatic voice message system, --- --- ---- is not availible. at the tone press 1 or just hang up"

so if anyone knows how i make it be me then please reply

03-08-08 08:17 AM
    When you log into your Voicemail (as you do to check your messages) listen to the menu for Personal Options (mine is #4 on Verizon... Not sure if that's standard with all carriers). You'll then have menu options that include changing your Personal Greeting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 08:34 AM
    Is there any way to upload an mp3 file as a personal greeting rather than recording one on the phone itself?
    03-14-08 09:09 PM
    Is there any way to upload an mp3 file as a personal greeting rather than recording one on the phone itself?
    No. To do that you will need to buy call tones for your phone. You can get them through your carrier
    03-14-08 09:30 PM
    Come on, this site is called CrackBerry, there's got to be some way to do it. . .

What is call tones?
    03-14-08 09:53 PM
    With tmo you can subscribe to call tunes and it will give you the option to pick a song. The song will be heard by the person wo calls your phone.
    03-16-08 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD