OK for the first time I used Voice Notes on my BB. I wanted to copy the file offer to my PC for reviewing, but noticed it's in an "amr" format. What player will play that file? Is there any way to convert it to mp3 or wave?

Also is there any way to get the Voice Notes to record to memory card?
    Last edited by Crackafied; 08-15-08 at 05:04 PM.
    08-15-08 05:01 PM
    I'm gonna guess QuickTime since that is what the videos that are recorded with the Curve and Pearl use for playback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 05:04 PM
    As for the memory card- aslong as you have everything set-up to save to the memory card, the voice notes will.

08-15-08 05:07 PM
    As for the memory card- aslong as you have everything set-up to save to the memory card, the voice notes will.

How would I check for that?
    08-15-08 05:28 PM
    How would I check for that?
    i actually think that it automatically saves it to the MicroSD Card but make sure settings are like this just in case:

Options>
    Media Car>
    Media Card Support- On
    Mass Storage Mode Support- On
    08-15-08 10:08 PM
    im BUMPING this thread...

Does ANYBODY know of a way to convert these files to WAV or MP3's? I dont have a full version of Quicktime so that is not an option...
    10-16-08 03:30 PM
    Anybody! I would like to know too.
    11-10-09 11:16 AM
    I use a player on my PC called GOM Player. I saw the company recently released a convertor program with a 30 day free trial. It's worth a shot.

BTW, the GOM Player will play nearly any type of file. That's why I thought maybe the convertor would work for these "amr" files. I highly recommend the player to anyone just looking for a useful media player too.
    11-10-09 12:08 PM
    Hey get realplayer v. 11!!! I Got it and i checked da preferences. It got it!!!
    12-02-09 12:24 PM
    The free QuickTime from Apple will play *.amr voice notes on your computer.
    01-22-10 02:09 PM
    vlc will play the file and do a very quick google search : convert amr to mp3 and you will find out.
    08-27-10 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD