I have tried a search and nothing has popped up.

Is there a way to save the vioice notes into the tasks folder?

I also posted earlier about syncing Outllok saved email folders to the 8130 using the desktop manager. It is not an option in the manager. Ideas?

Thanks
    02-26-08 08:03 AM
    Good question! I'd also like to know how to save voice notes, if possible, instead of just sending them via MMS. When I record my office mate snorning, I'd like to be able to play it back at-will!
    02-26-08 08:09 AM
    well you have both asked two very different questions... on the 8130 you can simply save a voice note you dont have to email it...and play it at will (not sure about the 8310)...

I dont believe you can save it to a task...but you could attach it to an email....

-db
    02-26-08 08:16 AM
    Correct DB...You can save the notes after recodring it by hitting the folder icon which is labeled rename and then save it from there.

I am not worried about sending as an email, I was just curious if I voice recorded something such as "get milk", it would then be displyed in the task folder not just the voice notes folder.
    02-26-08 11:00 AM
    Correct DB...You can save the notes after recodring it by hitting the folder icon which is labeled rename and then save it from there.
    where are you finding this folder icon to save note?
    03-16-08 02:48 AM
    where are you finding this folder icon to save note?
    Along the bottom of the Record Voice Note screen when you stop the recording... 4th icon from left.
    03-16-08 10:59 AM
    On the curve there are no icons, only a "send MMS" or "full menu" - Full menu doesn't have on either. I'm doing this from the "send voice note" app - I don't see any "record voice note" app.
    03-16-08 02:36 PM
    So on the 8310 you can't save voice notes lik eyou can on the 8330? On the 8330 we can make voice notes ring tones. It shows up under the "media" with pictures, music, etc.
    07-18-08 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD