I have uploaded the software that comes with the phone and have backed up all of the data to my computer, but I can't seem to figure out how to view and print important text messages.
    02-17-08 12:55 PM
    You can't. You would have to email them to yourself or get some kind of 3rd party software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-08 01:17 PM
    What kind of software would I need?
    I don't have internet/email service on my phone to be able to email them to myself.
    02-17-08 02:58 PM
    wats the name of an application that does this?
    11-23-09 08:39 AM
    try sending them as an MMS to you email sounds wierd but your phone # is sorta an email addy. I sent things to my wifes work email from my previous phone several times it does work.
    12-09-09 06:34 PM
    This is what you're looking for, though the free solutions offered above would work.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

12-10-09 03:36 PM
    I believe the software from Best Buy called MiQ will do this. It's by invitation only but you can sign up and get an invite within a day or so. You'll also be able to send a text from there too. With that program it syncs pretty much your whole phone to the computer wirelessly, and you can view almost everything on your phone from the website.
    12-10-09 04:43 PM
    Actually no invite necessary! You can just sign up at miqlive.com.

Once you sign up and download mIQ, it will start syncing any texts that come in when mIQ is running. Then you can view them on the web. Will also sync your contacts, calendar and media.

Right now, we can't upload text messages that are on your phone prior to installing and syncing with mIQ. Hopefully we'll get permission from BlackBerry to access these for a future release.

...Hope this helps!
    12-14-09 05:30 PM
    I found a cool program that does EXACTLY that and it does it super easily and super well at Pleasant Solutions. Its called "BerryExtract".

On their website they say:
    A simple program that lets you save your BlackBerry text messages (SMS) to Windows text or Excel files so you can save, paste, or search them easily. It's a Windows program so no BlackBerry installs needed. It can also get deleted texts from backups.

Did the trick and saved me tons of time, my blackberry works faster now that I was able to extract the text messages and delete them.
    kendrab123 likes this.
    05-11-10 06:02 PM
    where did you get this program called BerryExtract? Can't find it on google search
    05-19-10 10:14 AM
    I found it, but it's limited to text, and $10. You're better off with ABC converter.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-19-10 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD