Hello all,
    I have BB 8100 and I am using Tmobile Zen Theme. Right now there are 5 icons at the bottom of the screen that are lined up from left to right. When I click on the menu button rest of the other icons show up all over the screen. I need to be able to setup the icons so when I click on the menu button the icons pop up in a list view fashion so i can scroll from top to bottom. Basially a new menu should pop up which lists all the icons from top to bottom and not the ones on the desktop itself (BB desktop). I had an older 8100 which had this setup. I also had a organize applications option which this BB 8100 does not have. I am using the latest firmware version V4.2.1.107 platform 2.3.0.83. Can anyone assist?
    06-08-09 11:09 AM
    There is nothing to de done about this, from the home screen with the five icons at the botton, if you hit the Menu key, the app list shows. To move the icons, scroll over one and hit Menu >Move. Which ever icons you put at the top of the App list, will be the five on your homescreen. See what I mean?
    06-08-09 11:13 AM
    I know how to move the icons so the ones i move will show up at the bottom on the main screen. My question is that in my other BB 8100 when i clicked on the menu button, another menu used to pop up with the list view of icons so all the icons not just 5 would show as a list and i cant seem to figure out how to do this on this replaced version of 8100.

thanks
    06-08-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD