oh yeah and if u try MobiTV on handango us code PEARLCES and u get it free for 30 days.

www. mobitv.com/ BlackBerryCESOffer / (sry no url yet)
    01-15-08 09:56 PM
    Trying Mobitv now. is these stream programs really worth it. I will try it for 30 days
    01-15-08 11:06 PM
    Here is the exact process that I followed and got it to work just now for the first time.

options>security options>application permissions>video streams>press menu button>edit permissions>all 3 choices = allow (connections, interactions, user data all must be set to allow).

Thanks for everyones help!
    01-16-08 04:05 PM
    Here is the exact process that I followed and got it to work just now for the first time.

options>security options>application permissions>video streams>press menu button>edit permissions>all 3 choices = allow (connections, interactions, user data all must be set to allow).

Thanks for everyones help!

When i go to app. permisions i dont even have videostreams?? why
    01-16-08 04:44 PM
    Did you download/install the VideoStreams app?
    01-16-08 04:59 PM
    hmmm..no i didnt where might that be?
    01-16-08 05:45 PM
    Visit Video on Your BlackBerry from your BB browser for the OTA download/install. Once installed you will see it in the Permissions list.
    01-16-08 06:37 PM
    Hey all.

change the application permissions to allow instead of custom then the video's will load!!!!!!
    FTW! This is the issue.
    01-17-08 09:14 AM
    Hey ppl. So tech savvy when it comes to phones (gay *** razor) but this new BBP 8130 is nuts! downloaded the videostreams app. ALLOWED all my settings, but when I open up the app my phone just freezes? The back light will remain in full boor, but the app never loads? THe only option I have it 'Close' ? power on of too, ? Just got it this week as well. Normal?
    02-01-08 07:13 PM
    Hey ppl. So tech savvy when it comes to phones (gay *** razor) but this new BBP 8130 is nuts! downloaded the videostreams app. ALLOWED all my settings, but when I open up the app my phone just freezes? The back light will remain in full boor, but the app never loads? THe only option I have it 'Close' ? power on of too, ? Just got it this week as well. Normal?
    Chris, since you just got it this week, I'll assume you are still running the Verizon OS v.60 Try upgrading your device's OS to a newer version, Either Alltel's .81 or US Cingular's .97. That will help.
    02-01-08 10:09 PM
    I have OS .97 and the latest VideoStreams installed. I had all the security settings set to allow for this program. I have a Verizon Pearl 8130. My area has 1XEVDO and no matter what it would just sit their on the loading screen. I went to my parents house who live in the middle of no where and they only have 1X, and it's not even Verizon (it's US Cellular). I loaded it up and it loaded just fine. Came back home and it was doing the stupid hanging on the splash screen again. I wonder why? I think I will just blame Verizon and be done with it. I am sure they are doing something evil, it's in their nature!

Anyways this application sucks. Video streaming is only good if they have content... And there is like three decent videos up there. I can't believe I wasted all that time on this thing.
    02-24-08 04:38 PM
    I am on Verizons .97 as well and when I open the program, it just sits at the load screen. No progress whatsoever. Also, I have all the permissions set to allow.
    02-27-08 08:38 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD