I just bought a 4gb card on Ebay today and when I get it I am going to load it up with a couple movies. Now with that being said, Will I be stuck with that tiny box in the middle or will I be able to make use of as much of the screen as possible? I know there is a thread on ripping movies and do have that bookmarked.

For instance I was watching YouTube and the movie window in full screen is horribly small. Can I expect this for all movies?? Or am I missing something being a NooB to make it larger and make use of the whole screen.
    03-11-08 06:36 PM
    i think for the most part they stay the way they are formatted, but i can't say for sure. i can say, steve, you are hot! lol
    03-11-08 06:38 PM
    03-24-08 03:44 AM
    blueapple.mobi got full screen now.
    03-24-08 05:48 AM
    The video needs to rotate 90 degrees to display full screen and that isn't possible or at least on the built in media player. The aspect ratio of a movie/TV show wouldn't allow you to view it full screen unless the picture was distorted or the left/right sides were cut off.

If there is some way to rotate the video or see it really full screen without losing part of the picture, someone point to a specific post or web page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-08 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD