Hey guys, I tried searching but I couldn't find anything..

I don't have the internet at home, and I know that you can use the BB as a modem with VZW BroadbandAccess. Does anyone know for sure what the charges are?? Is it just airtime minutes for however long you are on the internet through your BB, or are there other costs involved?? and if it is just airtime minutes, is it unlimited minutes on nights and weekends? This would really help me out over Christmas break, so thanks for your help!
    11-26-07 09:08 PM
    $15.00/month unlimited access.
    11-26-07 09:09 PM
    Actually it depends, if you are paying 44.99/month for data it will be $15. But with the newer data plans that are 29.99/month, the broadband access connect will be $30/month.

No matter which way you look at it, they want $59.99 a month to connect to the internet through a laptop.
    11-26-07 10:16 PM
    I have a Blackberry and a new Thinkpad T61 with Verizon BroadbandAccess radio builtin.

It seems like I have to pay VZ $59.99 to use the radio in the laptop or pay $15 extra to use the 8830 with slower speeds as a tethered device (I am on the $79.00 unlimited Blackberry plan now).

Anyone using both devices all under one account?

I have not tried to use the 8830 with Bluetooth connection yet but maybe I will see how that goes before considering adding another $59.99 to my monthly bill.
    11-26-07 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD