I recently upgraded and started using the Beta version 4.5.18 OS. Does it allow you to receive email messages in HTML format? If so, how? I could't figure it out. On an email I went to Options and Email Settings, but I didn't see anything about HTML.

If 4.5.18 doesn't show emails in HTML format, is there a free addon that will? I know I have read about Empower and BBSmart, but I don't want to pay for it, and then when the official OS 4.5 upgrade comes out it have the option for free.
    05-09-08 01:58 PM
    The betas will not HTML support for e-mails. The service providers will have the "option" to allow that added feature after the latest OS versions are released. Anyone on BES will have access to those functions with their upgrades Welcome to CB.
    05-09-08 02:15 PM
    The betas will not HTML support for e-mails. The service providers will have the "option" to allow that added feature after the latest OS versions are released. Anyone on BES will have access to those functions with their upgrades Welcome to CB.
    I lurk all the time, I just don't post that much.
    05-09-08 02:17 PM
    The BES option for HTML emails has been removed from the SP5, And OS 4.5 is most likely not gonna have it either, Although there is rumors that IF the carrier upgrades to BIS 2.4(? i think) That it will be available...

Although there is a back way to turn it on in BES 4.1 SP5, but its not truly supported
    05-09-08 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD