So I backed up all my stuff, wiped the device using BBSAK & now when I'm at the connection page on Application Loader Wizard, it doesn't give me my pin or recognize my phone.. I have closed BBSAK and unplugged my phone many times, I don't know what's going on, any suggestions would be helpful. I was going to restart but not quite sure yet if I should or shouldn't. Thanks!

Sorry if this was already posted in forums, I'm in a rush :P if there's a solution to my problem already posted, please tell my the link or if not tell me what I could to fix this problem

EDIT: Okay, so I found a way for my computer to get my pin connected now I get this:

I'm trying to install OS 5.0.0.884 I'm with Rogers Wireless so I'm not sure if that's the problem? I had 882 before
    & was having Issues so Idk if I should go back to 882 or try a higher OS. I don't want to go to OS 6.
    Last edited by chelsiia; 04-05-12 at 10:47 AM.
    04-05-12 10:33 AM
    Try starting App Loader with the battery out, and then insert the battery. That will usually get the PIN recognized so that the OS will load.
    04-05-12 10:39 AM
    Yeah that's exactly what I did /\ Now I'm faced with another issue.. haha
    04-05-12 10:46 AM
    Don't use bbsak, just use loader. Look for vendelete.
    04-05-12 10:52 AM
    I just installed again 882 just to see if that 884 was the issue. What's Vendelete? & is there a way you can give me a link for it? Also is there anyway someone can prob give me a link for os 5.0 884? maybe mines corrupted?

EDIT: okay nevermind I got the Vend file & figured out what it was for. Okay so now when would I use this? After I wiped my device? then I would just load the OS I want without BBSAK? Just click it right?
    Last edited by chelsiia; 04-05-12 at 11:05 AM.
    04-05-12 11:01 AM
    It's a program that deletes all vendor.xml files. I guess you could've typed it in the search bad as easily as I did but here you go. I would think the OS for your phone would be in its section.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...e-tool-709922/
    04-05-12 11:06 AM
    Try the method elite1 gives here for loading your OS.
    04-05-12 11:08 AM
    Thanks Lak & Kbz, I tried looking for the Vendor file & It's not in there.. So now I'm using this Vendelete but it seems to be taking awhile to use? Do I have to have the vendor file?
    Last edited by chelsiia; 04-05-12 at 11:20 AM.
    04-05-12 11:18 AM
    Unless the OS is an official from your carrier you have to remove the vendor.xml files or it will never be seen for your phone.
    04-05-12 11:22 AM
    I can't even find the vendor.xml file & vendelete has been running for 10 mins & hasn't shown anything yet either?

EDIT: okay went to abort it then it found it when I said I didn't want to abort it. Vendelete says access denied..? Now after I did that (phones already wiped) I went into apploader & used the loader & still can't install this OS.
    Last edited by chelsiia; 04-05-12 at 11:49 AM.
    04-05-12 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD