I'm looking for some cool free applications for my 8120. So I wanna know what ur favorite applications are and where they can be found for OTA download! Thanks!!

<3 tonks cullen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 11:16 PM
    I like Opera Mini, works just like a real web browser!

But if you want options... http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

01-01-09 11:23 PM
    i dont know if this is the right post or whatever but i just downloaded theme builder for my blackberry pearl 8130 version 4.6 and i made this sweet twilight theme but it wont let me export it to my pearl, it says "no additional applications designed for your device were found" this is after i click on my theme and try to export it through my bb desktop, under application loader. Can anyone help me out??
    01-02-09 12:37 AM
    i dont know if this is the right post or whatever but i just downloaded theme builder for my blackberry pearl 8130 version 4.6 and i made this sweet twilight theme but it wont let me export it to my pearl, it says "no additional applications designed for your device were found" this is after i click on my theme and try to export it through my bb desktop, under application loader. Can anyone help me out??
    You should start a new thread in the BB Themes forum! You'll get a better response!

01-02-09 01:06 AM
    Thank u skullgame! Don't take up the thread I started just for ur own question, Tara28.

I've heard opera mini is great but what's the difference between it and my BB browser?

<3 tonks cullen

01-02-09 05:32 AM
    On Opera Mini, you see every web page the same way you would on a PC. Compared to the regular browser, where you go to mainly mobile web pages. So basically, it turns your phone into a handheld computer.

01-02-09 07:25 AM
    i love opera mini too!
    01-02-09 07:59 AM
    01-02-09 08:04 AM
    Sorry about typo in previous post.
    It is m.mypoynt.com for movies, movie times, reviews and also yellow pages. No www in address from your phone.
    01-02-09 08:07 AM
    tellsells, thanks for the m.mypoynt app. I just downloaded it, but will try it out this weekend.
    01-02-09 08:51 AM
    Espn, Chicago cubs link, weathereye, mens health...soft reset is a must have...

01-02-09 05:21 PM
    Mine would have to be google maps for info about where u are and where u can go for dinner or hang out.

Not an app but I love it. Crackberry mobile. Cant stop using this. My gf thinks I'm actually on crack. Lol

Bbm. The iphone has nothing like this in the uk

Facebook

Viigo. Where else is all the info u need about sports and news jus a screen click away?

01-02-09 06:00 PM
    Jess,
    poynt is a great little app. I use it for movies, reviews, times, and you can also configure it to remember your favorite theaters. It also works as a yellow pages and it has GPS capabilities.
    Enjoy!
    01-02-09 06:21 PM
    TellMe has always been my favorite. Unfortunately it does not
    fully work with 4.5. I am actually considering going back to 4.2
    to get that app back again
    01-02-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD