So i deleted one of my email accounts from my bb. Since then i have a message folder with the number 4on top of it, indication i have 4 unread messages. I cant get rid of this at all. I tried multiple battery pulls, checked to make sure the date is correct, and emptied all my message folders. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks alot.
    04-29-08 12:01 PM
    Did you check your saved folder? From the messages folder, press menu, you can see there are two options you can try, View Folder, and View saved messages. Also, if you go to options, you can change the options so that sent and filed messages are not hidden.
    04-29-08 12:07 PM
    Try doing a Backup/Restore using Desktop Manager. Provided you have done what sunkast said above, this will almost certainly clear the problem.

Please come back here with a comment either way,
    04-29-08 12:18 PM
    yes, it worked guys... thanks a lot for you help!
    04-29-08 12:23 PM
    I can't seem to get that off my bb also. It's driving me nuts. I have all the hide folders, unhidden. I am not able to locate the unread messages!!!! please help.
    04-29-08 12:24 PM
    You've already done a battery pull right whataday?
    04-29-08 12:27 PM
    Yes, I did. I'm going to go home and try to restore and backup file. Maybe that will help. thanks! Cindy
    04-29-08 12:39 PM
    If you've looked thru every single folder ( Messages > View Folder) Including your saved messages, then yes, make sure to back up before restoring.
    04-29-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD