Hi,

Unlocked T-Mo 8220 on AT&T service, messaging plan and BB data plan. I have done everything I can find to do, without success. Have tried several different OS upgrades, downgrades, upgrades. Internet works, IM works, email works, but MMS and SMS do not. Every now and then immediately after a new install or after registering from the HRT I can get out one, count 'em, one MMS, but no more. Cannot receive MMS at all, and SMS is intermittent. I've tried each of three settings for TCP, and none makes a difference. I've resent service books numerous times, and done hard pulls numerous times. AT&T won't help; they just say the phone is unsupported and to look on the internet. RIM says it is an AT&T issue.

Can one anyone help me here?
    06-08-10 07:45 PM
    You need someone who knows AT&T, so I would attempt trying a post on one of the other AT&T branded berry boards.

If she's receiving calls and connecting to the network I see no reason why it would be the phone's problem, definitely theirs. Perhaps removing the BB messaging plan then re-adding it?
    06-09-10 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD