Hello all!
    I am new here but I am not new to tweaking cell phones. There is a problem that I am having that I can't find the solution to anywhere on the net. I have unlocked my blackberry 8100 using this link:

youtube.com/watch?v=osVNdRCiN_Y&feature=related]YouTube - How to unlock a BlackBerry 8000-9000 series for FREE with MML[/url]

It worked but now when I insert my t mobile sim card the phone will not recognize that there even is a sim card. I have checked under settings/options/advanced options/sim card and put in meppd. Under network it says disabled, they all say disabled. I was hoping someone here would have some sort of solution.

Thank you for reading!!!
    06-01-09 02:47 AM
    Hello all!
    I am new here but I am not new to tweaking cell phones. There is a problem that I am having that I can't find the solution to anywhere on the net. I have unlocked my blackberry 8100 using this link:

youtube.com/watch?v=osVNdRCiN_Y&feature=related]YouTube - How to unlock a BlackBerry 8000-9000 series for FREE with MML[/url]

It worked but now when I insert my t mobile sim card the phone will not recognize that there even is a sim card. I have checked under settings/options/advanced options/sim card and put in meppd. Under network it says disabled, they all say disabled. I was hoping someone here would have some sort of solution.

Thank you for reading!!!
    Each Cell phone is coded with a IMEI number. That IMEI is the phone's serial number. You have a specific unlocked for the device based on the IMEI number. there is not a generic why to truly unlock the device. Sounds to me like to rendered your 8100 useless.
    06-01-09 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD