I have searched and searched for an answer to this issue. so now i come to ask about it. Here is whats going on...I just got a new Unlocked 8110 for my wife. She powered it on it came one just fine. Turned it off then put SIM in and could use it for a while. Then the unit froze up so I tried a battery pull and since then I have no screen at all on the 8110. DM sees the unit and there is no lights on the phone. The red light came on durring what seemed to be a reboot. Do you think the Screen is shot. Also I have updated the OS from Apploader since the phone is seen by the computer....I just cant see anything on the phone...what can i try next? Should we return the phone for another one???

Thanks

Here is something else I just noticed. I can hit the voice command button and it works but still cant see anything on the screen. Any ideas now?
    Last edited by jbennettjr; 04-01-09 at 06:17 PM.
    04-01-09 05:45 PM
    Make sure its not in standby mode by pushing down on mute button on top left of phone... Prolly not that, but what the hey...
    04-02-09 11:03 AM
    I'd bet something is wrong internally with the phone...

Check the indicator strips inside the back cover on the left side, It should be a small square piece of white looking paper...If its all white, You're in good shape...If it's red...Then your berry has gotten wet, and or was exposed to moisture...

This might sound ********, but have ya tried charging it for a while?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 12:06 PM
    Thanks Guys,

But I think it was something internaly wrong. Tried 2 diffrent batteries still nothing. I think the screen went bad or something. I sent it back for an exchange.

Thanks for the help!!
    04-03-09 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD