i have an 8130 pearl which i love and depend on. so here is the problem...

yesterday an icon appeared on my home screen, and i don't know what it is. it has "<<" then a yellow phone then the number 1. i looked it up in my book, it's not on the list. it looks like a missed call icon except it has the "<<" instead of an "x". i have done multiple battery pulls and soft resets and it hasn't gone away. i do not have any unopened items in any of my boxes.

if anybody has any idea what this is or how to get rid of it, the help would be much appreciated
    08-02-08 08:53 AM
    make sure you look in all of your folders go to messages hit the menu button then view folder and look at them in there
    08-02-08 08:55 AM
    thx for the quick response, i did what you said, all the folders are empty...
    08-02-08 08:59 AM
    Could it be a Call Forward indicator? I don't have that service and can't check it.
    08-02-08 09:09 AM
    OMG! ur awesome! it was a call forwarding indicator just like you suggested! not sure how it got turned on but thanks soooo much!!!
    08-02-08 09:13 AM
    Ok I have the same issue. I did call forwarding once and can not get the icon to go away please help????
    07-27-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD