I updated my Os to a 4.5.. but I can not use my camara nor my Voice Note Recorder.. It doesn't work.

What do I do??

Thanks . :confused
    10-15-08 08:27 PM
    Did you pull the plug before the upgrade completed?
    10-15-08 08:34 PM
    No, I let it finish and all.
    10-15-08 08:45 PM
    did you check to have the software for the camera installed when you went through the process of picking what you wanted to ad? I completely skipped that whole thing and my camera just wouldn't load... you might have to go through on your DM (Desktop Manager) and see what applications you have installed. If you did you might have to connect your bb and install the app.
    10-16-08 06:03 PM
    What happens when you try to start your camera? Or is there no camera option period?
    10-16-08 06:08 PM
    When I press the camara button you can see what ever I am viewing but it says i dont have enough space, which isnt true I do and i dont have that many pics, and when I do delete some pictures it still wont work.

What happens when you try to start your camera? Or is there no camera option period?
    10-17-08 11:53 AM
    Where do I go to add the application.. I dont think it was added. It doesnt show that it is added.

Thanks..

did you check to have the software for the camera installed when you went through the process of picking what you wanted to ad? I completely skipped that whole thing and my camera just wouldn't load... you might have to go through on your DM (Desktop Manager) and see what applications you have installed. If you did you might have to connect your bb and install the app.
    10-17-08 12:11 PM
    I figured why it wasn't working. It went back to the default setting about how many space to use for taking pictures. Thats why I couldnt save my voice notes nor take pictures.

Just gotta play with the phone a little!!

Thanks everyone
    10-20-08 10:46 AM
    I figured why it wasn't working. It went back to the default setting about how many space to use for taking pictures. Thats why I couldnt save my voice notes nor take pictures.

Just gotta play with the phone a little!!

Thanks everyone
    How did you change that setting?
    12-22-08 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD