so I've tried to reboot my blackberry and everytime it gets to jvm it reads apllication loader was unable to connect to your device, reenter your password which i don't have.. what am i doing wrong ? HELP ME
    12-14-09 04:34 AM
    Disconnect the device, reboot the PC, reconnect the device.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 05:30 AM
    can u be more specific about that? Disconnect the phone while the jmv is loading? and than reboot the comp? How do i reboot the comp? Sorry can u be more specific?
    12-14-09 07:41 PM
    Before you attempt t run it again, disconnect the device, hit the Microsoft key on your PC, and select restart. Then after it boots back up, reconnect the BB and try try again.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

12-14-09 07:45 PM
    did as u say doesn't change a thing , why can't the application loader do the jmv ?
    12-14-09 08:48 PM
    Is the DM higher than 4.6?

I hear tell youre doin well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

12-14-09 08:56 PM
    no it's 4.5
    12-14-09 08:57 PM
    and now ar the part that is loading the jmv it's just stalled.. I'm about to give up
    12-14-09 09:00 PM
    Two other things to try then. Uninstall the OS from the PC, delete the download file and redo the whole thing. That doesn't work, wipe the device, using CrackUtil, the link is in the wipe section of my guide, then run loader. Just be sure you have a back up run before you wipe.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

12-14-09 09:03 PM
    I bricked mine during a software upgrade and tried for 3 days to reload using instructions from this site. On the third day I realized I was using a much thinner cable from one of our digital cameras. Changed to the OEM cable and was up and running in no time!
    12-28-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD